- 1 1/2 cups thick Greek yogurt
- 3 pounds slicer/common cucumbers about 2 1/2
- 1 tablespoon red onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño chopped or more to taste (seeding optional)
- 15 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt or more to taste
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds or more to taste
- Wash cucumbers, cut the ends and use them to rub the opposing cut ends of the cucumber. Peel and cut lengthwise into 4 long strips and slice off the seeds. Discard the seeds and cut into chunks.
- In the jar of a blender, place the yogurt, cucumbers, red onion, garlic, jalapeño, mint, lime juice and salt.
- Puree until smooth. Pour inside a mug or container and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve and sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top.