- 2 12oz cans evaporated milk
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cane liquor or rum, more or less to taste, aguardiente de caña
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter or espresso if you want to make it coffee flavored
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ice to taste
- Place the cane liquor, evaporated milk, condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla extract in the blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a jar, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Alternatively, you may also pour directly over ice cubes or add some ice cubes to your blender and make it a Frappé! In any case, serve very cold.
- NOTE: There are different Torito flavors. To make coffee Toritos, substitute peanut butter for a cup of strong coffee and add more sugar to taste. To make fruit Toritos, substitute peanut butter for about 2 cups of guaba or mango (or any fruit of your choice) pulp, and sugar to taste.