Mango Guacamole with Grilled Tortilla Wedges
Rate this recipe
- 2 ripe Mexican avocados halved, pitted, meat scooped out and roughly mashed or diced
- 1 cup fresh ripe mango peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño or serrano chile seeded optional, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt or to taste
- Corn or flour tortillas cut into wedges and grilled
- Gently mix the avocado, mango, onion, cilantro, chile, lime juice and salt in a bowl, or mash in a molcajete. Serve with grilled tortilla wedges.
12comments inMango Guacamole with Grilled Tortilla Wedges
Margo A Gray
I’ll try this at the weekend, have mangoes and avocado etc already. Thanks
Awesome! Let me know how you liked it Margo.
Yummy! Love mangoes and avocados. Never thought of putting them together. So good 😊
So happy you enjoyed the combination Maisie!
I never cared for the metallic taste of mango until mixing it with guacamole
The sweetness of the mango came through without the after taste
My wife claims I’m weird.
Haha, I am so glad to read you liked this recipe despite the mango Paul 🙂
My granddaughter loves this Guacamole!! Of course, her mother, grandfather and I also love it. Thanks for all the wonderful food you have made known to us.
So glad you all guys enjoyed the Guacamole Betty, hugs to all!
I DON’T have any limes, or lemons but I have OJ and vinegars. What can I use in place, please HELP? Thank You! 😉
Yep Debee, go ahead and use a bit of apple cider vinegar if you have 😉
Just want to say I watch show Patty and it’s totally awesome I love your recipe!! I use some of your
recipes for my dinner tonight probably not as good as yours but thank you I love your show. And I have a happy husband that loves My cooking.
Haha! So happy to hear!