Rate this recipe
- 1 1/2 ounce gin
- 1 ounce Limoncello
- 1 slice of lemon to macerate
- 1 slice of cucumber to macerate
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon diced cucumber
- In an empty shaker or martini mixer, combine the gin, limoncello, lemon and cucumber slices, and the syrup. Mix and macerate all the ingredients for about 5 minutes. If making a large quantity, let it sit in the refrigerator in a pitcher for up to 12 hours.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 1 minute. Strain and pour the liquid into a chilled martini glass. Decorate the martini with the small pieces of cucumber and a spiral of cucumber skin.
2comments inCucumber Martini
Que es limoncillo ?
Es un licor italiano con sabor a limon muy rico 🙂