Tequila Sunrise Spritz
Rate this recipe
- 2 ounces Gran Centenario® Reposado Tequila
- 3 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce Aperol
- 2 ounces Prosecco or any white sparkling wine
- Splash seltzer water
- In a mixing glass, add the tequila, orange juice, and lime juice and stir to combine. Add ice to a tall chilled glass, such as a highball glass, and pour in the Aperol. Follow with the tequila mixture, and top with the Prosecco and a splash of seltzer.
2comments inTequila Sunrise Spritz
Love your recipes….