Orange Habanero Margarita
Rate this recipe
- Half a lime to rim the glass
- Salt and sugar to rim the glass
- 1 slice of a fresh habanero
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce agave syrup
- 2 ounces Gran Centenario® Añejo Tequila
- Candied orange to garnish
- Rim a glass with lime and dip into a 50/50 mix of salt and sugar. Add ice to the glass.
- In a shaker, add the slice of habanero and orange juice. Gently muddle using a muddler. Incorporate the agave syrup and tequila. Shake until well mixed. Pour into the rimmed glass with ice. Garnish with a wedge of candied orange.