Blackberry, Mint and Lime Coulis
Rate this recipe
- 2 cups blackberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or to taste
- 2 tablespoons (about 16 large leaves) coarsely chopped mint leaves plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice or to taste
- Place the blackberries, sugar, and mint in a blender and puree until smooth. Pass the mixture through a fine strainer set over a bowl. Stir in the lime juice. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
6comments inBlackberry, Mint and Lime Coulis
LOVE your cooking show! and it is my Mexican go-to for delicious and unusal sauces and ingredients. I’ve tried many receipes. However, I came across the blackberry mint lime coulis which has me stumped. The title and ingredient list says blackberries but the recipe instructions call for raspberries.
You are absolutely right Deborah, thanks for catching this! We have fixed the recipe already, thanks again 😉
Hola Pati! I just love your show and your gourmet recipes! We just moved to tepoztlan in morelos and I’m so excited to explore this rich and delicious cuisine. In regards to this coulis what would you use this on?
Oh thank you so much, Jasmine! And congrats on your move! I like to put the coulis on this…https://patijinich.com/pati_2020/recipe/chocolate-custards/ but it works on so much yogurt, ice cream, and fruit, and more.
I rarely write or comment on recipe sites, but I have to say that I love the way you present your recipes . The stories and your adventures are as interesting as the recipes . Keep it up and I’ll keep reading and tasting.
Oh thank you so much, Sandi!