Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Creamy Green Slaw from Pati’s Mexican Table Season 7, Episode 703 "Ensenada’s Epic Seafood"
- 1/4 cup Mexican style cream, or crema
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Kosher or sea salt , to taste
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 thinly sliced scallions
Combine the cream, mayonnaise, orange juice, vinegar, black pepper and salt in a large bowl and mix well. Add the cabbage and scallions and toss with the dressing. Taste and adjust salt.