Rate this recipe
- 2 cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice chilled
- 4 cups guava nectar chilled
- 1/4 cup light agave syrup or to taste
- 1 liter citrus sparkling mineral water chilled
- 16 ounces tequila blanco optional for grown ups, 2 ounces per drink
- Ice cubes for serving
- Grapefruit supremes or slices for serving
- Lime wedges for serving
- Fresh jalapeño slices (optional for garnish)
- In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, guava nectar and agave syrup. Stir well to combine. Taste for sweetness and add more agave as necessary. Pour the juice mixture over ice into glasses for serving, top with a splash of mineral water and serve with a grapefruit supreme and lime wedge.
- For the adults, pour the juice into an ice filled glass, add 2 ounces of tequila and a splash of mineral water. Garnish with a grapefruit or lime wedge and a fresh jalapeño slice and serve.