Rate this recipe
- Kosher salt to rim glass
- Zest of a lime to rim glass
- 2 ounces Gran Centenario® Plata tequila
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh tangerine juice
- 1 ounce maple syrup
- Twisted lime wheel to garnish (optional)
- Combine salt and lime zest on a small plate. Wet the rim of a glass with water, or rub rim with half a lime, then dip into salt and lime zest mixture.
- Add the tequila, all the juices, and maple syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well mixed. Strain into the rimmed glass over fresh ice. Garnish with a twisted lime wheel and serve.