- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick coins
- 1 sweet potato peeled, quartered, and sliced, into 1/4-inch thick triangles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt
- 2 dried chiles de arbol, thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, put the rack in the top third position.
- Place carrots and sweet potatoes on baking sheet and toss with oil, salt and chiles.
- Spread into a single layer and roast for 15-20 minutes until crisply and lightly browned, turning vegetables halfway through. Sprinkle with more salt to taste if needed. Serve right away.