- 1 link fresh chorizo
- Spanish extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 baguette
- 1 radish cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 20 cilantro leaves
- 4 teaspoons Pickled Red Onion Slices
- 1/3 cup Pine Nut Pipián
- Prepare the chorizo: With a knife cut the chorizo link on one side, allowing it to split open. Squeeze the meat from the casing. In a pot over medium heat, gently cook the chorizo for 4 to 5 minutes, until cooked through and lightly browned. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add a generous amount of olive oil. Once the pan is hot, gently crack open the egg into the middle of the oil, tilting the pan to allow the yolk to be centered. Cook on medium heat, using a slotted spoon to prevent egg from sticking to the pan. Cover if needed to allow the white to cook through, leaving the yolk runny, about 1 1/2 minutes. Using the slotted spoon, scoop egg out of the frying oil, dab on a towel to allow any excess oil to drain away, and place the fried egg on a plate. Repeat cooking process for each of the four eggs.
- Cut off a 4-inch piece from the baguette. Slice off the crust and then slice the inner bread into 1/2-inch strips. Toast in a pan with oil.
- Top each egg taco with slice of toasted bread, radish, cilantro, Pickled Red Onion Slices, Pine Nut Pipián, and chorizo. Serve immediately.